North Wilkesboro Propane Gas Delivery & Installation Services
Count on G&B to give you prompt propane delivery when you need it most in the North Wilkesboro area.
At G&B Energy, we’re always looking for new ways to help our customers. Whether that’s automatic propane delivery to avoid emergency refills or expert appliance installation, no matter your home needs, you can count on our staff to keep your home in the best shape possible. As the local North Wilkesboro pros with years of experience, we’ve learned a lot about what our customers need and how to help them. So the next time you’re looking for a trusted energy company, look no further than G&B Energy.
How Often Should You Refill Your Propane?
There’s no hard and fast rule about how often a propane tank will need to be refilled. It will depend on your house and how many propane appliances you’re using. Below are some common propane appliances and about how much propane they use per hour.
- Pool Heater: 425,000 BTU or around 4 gallons per hour.
- HVAC Furnace: 100,000 – 200,000 BTU or around 1-2 gallons per hour
- Fireplace (ceramic logs) 26,000 BTU per hour or 1 gallon every 3 hours
- Gas range 65,000 BTU per hour or 5-10 gallons per month
- Water heater (tankless): 40,000 BTU per hour or 1.5 gallons per day
- Clothes dryer (gas) 35,000 BTU per hour or less than 1 gallon per day
The best way to get on a reliable schedule is to work with a pro. At G&B Energy we can help you set the best propane delivery schedule based on your home needs. With our automatic services, you can take the guesswork out of routine refills, while avoiding costly emergency and after hour services.
Easy Ways to Upgrade Outdoor Spaces
When the weather is nice, one of the things you’ll want to do is to spend more time outside. Without the right outdoor fixtures, however, that outdoor oasis can easily become an eyesore. Some common places where propane can come in handy include:
- Complete outdoor kitchen systems
- Smokers and propane grills
- Elegant outdoor lighting
- Retractable awnings
- Hot tubs and heated pools
A quality propane system can be used to power all of these appliances and more! While most homeowners are used to using propane for gas grills, with the right team on your side, you can use it for a lot more. Visit our showroom in Millers Creek, NC!
Appliances that can be powered using propane in the Home
- Outdoor Fire Features
- Tanked & Tankless Water Heaters
- Vent Free Heaters
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Grills & Smokers
- Range or Cooktop
- Stand by Generators
Reasons to have Your Propane Tank Inspected
If you use propane for your heating, one thing you’ll want to do is have your tank inspected regularly. Below are 3 reasons why this is so important.
- Safety Concerns – Even though propane is safe, it can still cause issues when it’s not inspected regularly. If you’re smelling gas you want to immediately call someone. Regular inspections will prevent gas leaks.
- It Checks for Corrosion – When you have corrosion in your propane tank, it’s going to be a very serious problem. Even though this can happen naturally, a tank that’s corroded needs to be inspected. This will ensure that your property and home is safe.
- You Have an Older Tank – A propane tank will last for around 12 years. Having it inspected regularly will help with determining when you’ll need to replace it.
At G&B Energy, we are always happy to help our customers and educate them about propane. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us.
Trust G&B Energy with all your propane needs. Call us at (336) 973-2411 and learn more about our automatic propane delivery for added convenience and comfort.