- Never store or place a propane cylinder indoors or in an enclosed area.
- Never expose or place a propane cylinder in an area of excessive heat (above 120 degrees).
- Never store or place a spare cylinder under or near a barbeque grill.
- Never smoke or use electrical tools in the area while handling or transporting cylinders.
- Always transport and store cylinders in the upright position.
- Keep your cylinder valve closed when not in use.
- Never keep filled cylinder in a hot vehicle or transport it in a closed trunk.
- Always move your grill away from your house or combustible material before lighting.
Source: Propane Education and Research Council