- April 25, 2016
Thursday, September 10, 2015
Cedarbrook Country Club
225 Country Club Drive
State Road, NC 28676
Format: Captain’s Choice – Four-man teams
Please make every effort to organize your own team and enter as a team. If you wish to play and are not able to organize a team, contact Gray Burchette at 336-835-3607 and he will try to place you on a team.
Tee Time: Shotgun start at 11:30 AM
Food: Beer-Boiled Shrimp, Steamed and Raw Oysters, Hot Dogs with all the fixings, Chicken Wings, Smoked Sausages, Pork Barbeque, and Roast Beef will be served on the course throughout the day in lieu of lunch or dinner. A $10.00 clubhouse bar credit is included.
Entry Fee: $150 per player ($130 for Cedarbrook Members)
Includes: 1 Mulligan, Skins game, Golf Shirt, all the food you can eat including free beverages and a chance to win several prizes including a grand prize of $1,000 cash. Only registered players are eligible for the prize drawings.
Entry Deadline: Friday, August 7, 2015
- Tournament proceeds will be donated to the Yadkin, Valley, United Fund
- Teams will be flighted prior to the tournament based on total handicap for all team members
- Prizes will be awarded for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place team in each flight
- Individual prizes will also be awarded for closest-to-the pin, longest drive, shortest drive, longest putt, accurate drive, etc.
- Team reservations will be made on a first-come basis upon receipt of a paid entry form.